For your moods, reducing stress, and improving skin and hair
Ylang Ylang, while famed for its exquisite fragrance and long history as a component of perfumes, has much to offer therapeutically. In one study, Ylang Ylang was shown to be effective in increasing attentiveness and alertness. Read more about the study here.
Here are some tips:
- For your stressful day, diffuse in home when feeling stressed.Ylang Ylang blends well with Bergamot, Geranium, Grapefruit, and Vetiver.
- Diffuse to help lift your mood.
- Add Ylang Ylang to coconut oil for a deep hair conditioner.
- The best for split ends! Put some in hair after drying.
- Put on your wrists for a sweet and floral perfume.